Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Becky Sighting!

My sister Becky has been on a mission at Temple Square and I haven't seen her for a year and a half!!! (well technically a year and four months). Now that her mission is wrapping up the family can now call and schedule tours with her so I jumped at the chance and I called and scheduled a tour. It was so nice to see her today!


P.S. I call my blog title "Becky Sighting" because because most of you know my family is from Lehi and a lot of people we knew would see her and tell us about it. Every time I'd hear about someone seeing Becky I would just call it a "Becky Sighting".

3 comments:

Nic said...

Looks like a fun tour! Can't believe she is almost done w/ a mission. Read your last post, happy four years.

St. Julien's said...

AH! I forgot you did this yesterday. I want to hear all about it!

Christina Olson said...

That's neat that you were able to see her!! You both look beautiful:)