Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Babysitter

If there was anyone who would compete with loving Noah as much as me and Dustin, I'll give you one guess who:

Scarlet St. Julien. She loves her little cousin, Noah, and all she wants to do is take care of him. Ever since he was born all she wants to do is hold him, touch him, and kiss him. We'd go to the pool and instead of swimming, she'd sit next to him and take care of him; when a stranger comes and tries to help Noah if he's crying she says "you don't know Noah" and then shoos them off. It's really sweet. In fact we have now officially hired her to babysit Noah during our coed soccer games on Wednesday nights. We pay her a $1. It's pretty fun to see her sit and entertain him as we sub in and out of the game. Noah gets his own person Hannah Montana concerts. (See below):




Sweet Scarlet. We love her and I even think Noah is starting to recognize her.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

True that. She tries to shoo ME away sometimes and then shoots me "I told you so" glares when what I'm doing isn't working. Don't know what the real scoop is, but its a fact...Noah is one lucky dude.

St. Julien's said...

True cousinly love. She told me she wants to marry Noah but knows she cant bc he is her cousin.