Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Hike

Life has dulled down since the trips are over. Dustin is swamped with school and work has been TAKING OVER my life. I had to create a company newsletter for a conference we are doing next week and I thought I was going to go crazy. I actually was so consumed with the ridiculous newsletter that my mind was so wired from staring at a computer screen for so long that I was only able to sleep for two hours Thursday night. Luckily, after three revisions the newsletter is done and I slept 10 hours last night. Oh I love to sleep.

Last week we went Timpanogos Cave and got a tour from Ranger Becky. Dustin's never been and Timp Cave and American Fork Canyon are in the "Pulham Blood". My mom worked there, Cami works there, I worked there, Jenni, and now Becky. Cami gets the award for the working there the longest. Anyhow, Dustin needed to go and what a better person to give us the tour than Becky. We brought Heidi and Dave and family too and that made it even better.





That tops off as our second and final hike this year.
One more thing we did this week is give sweet little Jaya a haircut. Dustin has become an expert cat shaver and we shaved her. She's so furry! I seriously have to sweep the house just to collect her hairballs. So after four months of putting it off we did it. It was an excruciating hour for her; shave, bath, and then the dreaded hair dryer, but look at her now:


And this was an awesome picture of her ridiculously long looking body that I had to put up too.

P.S. I'm loving this weather. I only hope it would last forever...

2 comments:

Justin and traci said...

Dustin's an expert. Can he shave Lola...:)

Kathy said...

Scarlet and Rosie look EXTRA comfortable. Jaya does not.