Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wedding, Lights, and Temple Square

It's been a week since Cami's wedding and I think I've finally recuperated. How sad is that! (I must be getting old or something...) My relatives came into town and it was so nice to have them around. Even my cousin got off work and came and she hasn't been here for 10 years. The wedding itself was so nice and Cami and Andrew were so calm and composed. So much better than I remember being for my wedding. I felt like I lived at Temple Square for the weekend but it was so nice to share it with our relatives who had never seen the lights and the Mormon Tabernacle sing. In fact, I did so much light seeing between Temple Square, Thanksgiving Point, and neighbors houses that I could easily be done with Christmas lights sightseeing for 2010. It's kind of funny all the stuff you do when people come in from out of town. Things that I normally never do. It's good for me.

Here's some pictures from the big event. Congratulations Cami and Andrew!