Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Thoughts

So my thoughts lately are about WARM WEATHER. Only a few more days till March, which I know most of you are thinking "yeah right, we live in Utah and it will be cold till May"; well, at least it will be March, and not January... So with that said, here's some pictures from our trip we took to Hawaii last August:

Waimea Beach with my awesome cold sores on my face that I rarely get unless on vacation.

My beautiful dolphin-like dive. (Notice Becky in the background also admiring my good diving form)

One of Dustin's many back-flip shots at random places in the world.

Becky (showing me up) with Dustin off the highest cliff on Waimea. I just couldn't do it! Jumping in feet first was alright but the back flip I was way too scared to do. I barely, barely (after 20 minutes) was able to do a back flip off the smaller jump that's only 10 feet or so high.

My nerdy brother and Ian.

Me and Becky on the top of a mountain on the North Shore that I don't know the name of I'm sorry to say.

I could do this trip again any second. It's all I think about lately!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Not gonna lie. Those are marvelous thoughts....

dydili said...

I wouldn't mind finding myself on that vacation again too...