Wednesday, May 4, 2011

St. George

Thanks to our wonderful friends the Stewart's, we were able to go down to St. George last weekend.

As my sweet roommate Sara pointed out from a couple blog posts ago I do have a pregnant belly. Crazy huh! I think I'm really starting to look like a raindrop. At first it was just my belly that was making the move but now at 27 weeks I think my hips and waist can't avoid extending either. Still, since I said goodbye to soccer a couple weeks ago I had to see if I could climb. I was only able to climb once last year and I really wanted to do it. It was a really long climb for me; and Dustin might have helped me on a couple harder areas...but it did it. Hallelujah!










We always have such a good time with the Stewart's and the Reece's (who were also with us). Looking forward to the next weekend getaway in the future. Thanks again Stewart's!

1 comment:

Christina Olson said...

Your belly is so cute Katie!!