Monday, June 27, 2011

Lately

It's been a good while since I last posted but when someone asks what I've been up to I really don't have any response. Dustin's been in school and work all the days long and I'm just getting larger and larger by the day; you'd think I wouldn't have anything to do but somehow I'm still busy and have an endless list of things to do that never seem to get done. I'm now 35 weeks along. Hooray, another 5 to go. But really, 5 weeks. That really means another FULL month and a week in the real world. It's not too bad though thanks to the pool at our condo. I've practically been living in it.
Below are some pictures from when we went golfing the first weekend of June. It was my first time doing 9 holes and I might of hated the first 5 holes. A LOT. The first hole I probably swung at the golf ball 10 times and it just sat there in the grass and didn't budge. After a few beatings in the ground with the driver, and everyone gently trying to give me tips, I ended up actually finishing the hole and even enjoying myself halfway through the game.




Last weekend we attempted to take the good old Glastron out. Wow, that boat really gave us a scare when we had to actually be towed in from another boat. I was thinking, "is this really it?" "is the Glastron actually retiring?", oh no, not that champ, Dustin worked his magic and we ended up boating for a couple hours. Here's some pictures of some of my favorite people. I love these girls, and what's even better is that they are my sisters.



Last but not least, to top off the fact that we had been able to go boating, we came back to Kathy and Al's with this picture. Oh my gosh I couldn't be happier to sit in the shade on a summer day divulging in Papa Johns pizza with some Shasta. I'd love to rewind this moment...

And last but not least, I want you all to enjoy the second ugliest picture ever taken of me. Oh what a profile I have...(The first ugliest picture is definitely too ugly to post). It's a good shot of by big belly though, and keep in mind this was 4 weeks ago so if you think I look big here, I've definitely gotten bigger.
Enjoy and Happy Summer!

3 comments:

shad&audreyblack said...

Katie I know exactly how you feel. Just when you think you can't possibly get any bigger, you do!!! You still look great and cute as ever. Can't wait to see the little man. Love you guys!!!

sara, ryan, and lucy said...

You look totally cute! That picture really is awesome. Hang in there. This last part is a little rough. So excited for you guys!

Meikel said...

I love this post. And by the by I hate gold unless i'm sitting in the cart with either a camera or a magazine (lately it's just been a magazine, luke says the sound of the shutter ruins his swing, yeah right : )