Wednesday, January 18, 2012

6 Months

Noah is a GROWING boy. He's now 20 pounds and getting so big. I broke my rib back in November and between carrying Noah, and playing soccer and diving to catch frisbee's during an annual ultimate frisbee game (perhaps not that smart on a broken rib) it's taken me a while to heal. But seriously, this little baby is growing and it's so fun to watch him do it. He wants to play! Apart of me wants him to be able to move on his own (crawl/walk) so he can take himself where he wishes to go. After walking around the 900 square ft of our little condo, showing him himself in the mirror so he can smile (he's quite vain), putting him in his various baby entertainment gadgets, and then at last resort me entertaining him by singing, dancing, fake sneezing and so on he wants to get out. Thankfully the weather's been pretty warm so I tried this BIG BOY swing the other day and he liked it! Forget about the boring baby swing in our house. He's even getting to the point where he wants to be IN the shopping cart at stores so his little legs stick out and his hands hold tight to the cart. SO CUTE! It kills me to watch him in the cart as I shop. Really thank goodness because that car seat with him in it was killing my rib.